ABS | Florida Commercial Modular Building Provider
We are committed to helping our customers find what their company or organization needs.
Alternative Building Solutions, Inc. is a commercial modular building provider. We provide quality permanent and portable modular buildings for lease or sale.
Alternative Building Solutions, Inc. has an impeccable reputation in the industry. More than 85% of our business comes from previous customers’ projects and referrals. We personally guarantee to maintain our industry-leading customer service from our first meeting to after your project is completed.
ABS commits to employing only highly-qualified professionals in the industry for every phase of your project. We guarantee you the education and knowledge you need to pick the right solution for your project. We are the Alternative Building Solution.
We offer the following to our customers:
- Finance new and used modular buildings to fit your needs
- Create custom design and build modular for various uses
- Committed to a consultative approach in guiding our customers through the sometimes difficult and confusing process of launching a new modular building project
- Assist our customers through every step of the new building process from the initial planning, budgeting and technical assistance
- Understand that the key to a successful prefabricated building project is a joint effort on the part of the Modular Building provider and the customer
- Inform our customers about critical steps and costs that must be included in the overall plan
The Founder of Alternative Building Solutions Portable and Modular Buildings
David Kuczer is the founder and co-owner of Alternative Building Solutions, Inc. He is responsible for the overall vision, growth and development of the company. With more than 19 years of experience serving the modular building industry, our reputation is built on integrity, honesty and quality. Kuczer received a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing from Bryant University in Rhode Island. He moved to Florida in 1992, answered a sales ad and started working with a national modular building company in March of 1993. He worked there for 14 years before he decided to leave and start his own company.
Kuczer started ABS for two reasons: he wanted to make his own schedule to allow for more family time and to concentrate on his projects by supplying better quality goods and customer service.
Having more family time has allowed Kuczer to donate his time to coaching football and basketball.
Having his own company, he’s been able to dedicate more time to educate his customers on the modular building project process and guarantee their satisfaction through quality goods and service.
At Alternative Building Solutions, we have solved the space solution needs for a variety of buildings: medical clinics, dental offices, classrooms, assembly space, sales centers, daycares, and laboratories, just to name a few.